Pistol Club Rules Update
Click on the link below to download and review and comment on the proposed Pistol Club Rules update presented at the June club meeting. This update, when approved, will replace previous versions of the Pistol Club rules. Please send comments to Pistol@bgslinc.com prior to July 1, 2018. Note: the file is in .PDF format even though the extension shown is a MSWord file type.
For comparison, the current adopted rules are below:
BGSL Pistol Division MEMBERSHIP INFO
To join or renew your Pistol Club membership, please complete the application here and mail your dues check to the address on the application form. Current Pistol Division dues are listed below.
- $20 – 1 year
- $50 – 3 years
- $150 – 10 years
- $300 – Lifetime Membership
Member benefits include
- Free Pit pass orientation; others pay $10.
- New member drawing for a Glock certificate.
- Access to the plate racks.
- Free access to the steel course at the General Purpose range
- Reduced member fees for major local competitive matches. If you are interested in USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge or 3-Gun competitions, this is a great way to get involved.
Membership is by the calendar year and expires on December 31.
Click the picture below to access Shooters Connection. The Pistol Division will receive a 3% credit toward future Division purchases when shooters access Shooters Connection through this link. Shooters Connection also offers a price match program to BGSL members.
- President: Bill Wittman
- Vice President: George Green
- Secretary: John Mountjoy
- Treasurer: Hillarey Kriegler
- Director: Ron Summers
Email Pistol@bgslinc.com for information
Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League Pistol Club Rules
New Rules have been adopted for the Practical Shooting Pits and the Bullseye Range. You may download the new rules as a PDF document by clicking on the links below.
- Practical Shooting Pit Rules
- Supplemental information on shooting Steel Targets in the practical shooting pits. (being updated, stay tuned)