Plate rack locks change on March 13. New cards and keys have been mailed to all current Division members.
BGSL Pistol Division MEMBERSHIP INFO
To join or renew your Pistol Club membership, please complete the application here and mail your dues check to the address on the application form. Current Pistol Division dues are listed below.
- $20 – 1 year
- $50 – 3 years
- $150 – 10 years
- $300 – Lifetime Membership
Member benefits include
- Free access to the steel course at the General Purpose range
- Chronograph available for Pistol Club members
- Reduced member fees for major local competitive matches. If you are interested in USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge or other competitions, this is a great way to get involved.
Membership is by the calendar year and expires on December 31.
Click the picture below to access Shooters Connection. The Pistol Division will receive a 3% credit toward future Division purchases when shooters access Shooters Connection through this link. Shooters Connection also offers a price match program to BGSL members.
- President: Bill Wittman
- Vice President: Tom Mansfield
- Secretary: Julie Hartley
- Treasurer: Hillarey Kriegler
- Director: Charles Baldridge
Email Pistol@bgslinc.com for information
Pistol Club Rules and By-Laws
Updated rules have been adopted for the Practical Shooting Pits. You may download the updated rules as a PDF document by clicking on the link below.