Plate Rack Locks Change on Sunday, June 2!
BGSL Pistol Division MEMBERSHIP INFO
To join or renew your Pistol Club membership, please complete the application here and mail your dues check to the address on the application form. Current Pistol Division dues are listed below.
- $20 – 1 year
- $50 – 3 years
- $150 – 10 years
- $300 – Lifetime Membership
Member benefits include
- Free Pit pass orientation; others pay $10.
- New member drawing for a Glock certificate.
- Access to the plate racks.
- Free access to the steel course at the General Purpose range
- Reduced member fees for major local competitive matches. If you are interested in USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge or 3-Gun competitions, this is a great way to get involved.
Membership is by the calendar year and expires on December 31.
Click the picture below to access Shooters Connection. The Pistol Division will receive a 3% credit toward future Division purchases when shooters access Shooters Connection through this link. Shooters Connection also offers a price match program to BGSL members.
- President: Bill Wittman
- Vice President: Lin Edwards
- Secretary: Julie Hartley
- Treasurer: Hillarey Kriegler
- Director: Ron Summers
Email Pistol@bgslinc.com for information
Pistol Club Rules and By-Laws
Updated rules have been adopted for the Practical Shooting Pits. You may download the updated rules as a PDF document by clicking on the link below.