Annual Membership Renewals Are DUE! Please see the Membership Info below and renew before for 2019 keys change in February!
BGSL Pistol Division MEMBERSHIP INFO
To join or renew your Pistol Club membership, please complete the application here and mail your dues check to the address on the application form. Current Pistol Division dues are listed below.
- $20 – 1 year
- $50 – 3 years
- $150 – 10 years
- $300 – Lifetime Membership
Member benefits include
- Free Pit pass orientation; others pay $10.
- New member drawing for a Glock certificate.
- Access to the plate racks.
- Free access to the steel course at the General Purpose range
- Reduced member fees for major local competitive matches. If you are interested in USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge or 3-Gun competitions, this is a great way to get involved.
Membership is by the calendar year and expires on December 31.
Click the picture below to access Shooters Connection. The Pistol Division will receive a 3% credit toward future Division purchases when shooters access Shooters Connection through this link. Shooters Connection also offers a price match program to BGSL members.
- President: Bill Wittman
- Vice President: George Green
- Secretary: John Mountjoy
- Treasurer: Hillarey Kriegler
- Director: Ron Summers
Email Pistol@bgslinc.com for information
Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League Pistol Club Rules
New Rules have been adopted for the Practical Shooting Pits and the Bullseye Range. You may download the new rules as a PDF document by clicking on the links below.
- Practical Shooting Pit Rules
- Supplemental information on shooting Steel Targets in the practical shooting pits. (being updated, stay tuned)