To find out what events are happening at BGSL and what ranges/pits are reserved for event use, please refer to the BGSL Events Calendar. If you are traveling in to use a range/pit and there is event scheduled, you may want to call the General Purpose Range office to see what range/pits are still available for member use during the event.
Latest Event Posts
- 2020 Kentucky State Steel Challenge Championship - October 9-10 This is the 4th Annual Kentucky Steel Challenge State Championship. It will be an 8-stage (all SCSA classifiers) match in half-day format. There will be 3 sessions (Friday morning, Saturday morning, & Saturday afternoon), and competitors will shoot all 8 stages in one session. A maximum of 2 guns per session, at this […]
- ATA Trap Shoot - Sunday, October 4 Amateur Trapshooting Association Shoot at BGSL. 100 Doubles, Singles, Caps 4 PAT Traps Call the Shotgun Office at 859-858-4458 for details.
- October USPSA at BGSL - SUN, October 4, 2020, AT 8 AM, monthly USPSA match. United States Practical Shooting Association matches are normally held on the first Sunday of each month. Setup begins at 8 a.m., and registration starts at 9:00 and ends at 9:45 so we can get the scoring devices ready. New shooter check at 9:30. We go […]
- ABRA Club Match - Wednesday, September 30 Advanced Rifle Range Shooters must pre-register with the Match Director (see below) in advance of the match, to assure that there is adequate space for everyone.Match starts at 5:15 PM. Shooters should show up at least one hour early for sign-in and set up. Match Director:Steve DuVall859-533-1558(email or text if possible)email@example.com ABRA Website: https://www.abra.guru/
- 2020 Hunter Orientation Dates - The Hunter Orientations are mandatory if you plan on hunting at BGSL. Orientations will be held in the Youth Lodge on the days and times below: Thursday, August 6th @ 7:00 PM Saturday, August 22nd @ 9:00 AM Thursday, September 3rd @ 7:00 PM Saturday, September 12th @ 10:00 AM Saturday, October 3rd @ 10:00 […]
- September SASS at BGSL - Sunday, September 27, 9AM, in Pistol Pit 4. Cowboy Action Shooting at its finest! Registration: 9:00-9:30Safety Briefing: 9:30Match Begins: 10:00 Match Director:John Derrick, a.k.a Poker(859) 382-0892 For additional information, see the SASS at BGSL page:https://bgslinc.com/sass-bgsl/
- UBR 100/200 Yard Bench Centerfire Rifle Match - September 27 at 9am Advanced Rifle Range. For centerfire benchrest match information, contact Brud Sheats: firstname.lastname@example.org. UBR Home:http://ultimatebenchrest.com/
- Muzzleloader September Offhand Shoot - Sunday, September 27, at 1:30PM Monthly open offhand shooting match. Match includes 2 novelty targets, a big and little bull at 25 yards, and both bulls at 50 yards. Three shots downrange at each target. Match starts at 1:30 PM. Show up early to practice and socialize. $15 entry fee. For more information, call Steve […]
- BGSL Multigun: .22 Only 2-Gun Match - Saturday, September 26 BGSL Multigun – Saturday, September 26 2020 – this month we will be testing a new multigun format focused on .22lr rimfire handguns and rifles. “BGSL .22 2Gun” will be similar to other action shooting events and is geared towards both new and experienced shooters that are interested in testing their skills […]
- GP Range Hours Change - Starting Tuesday, 15 September, GP Range (including Adv. Rifle and Pits) will be closing at 7:30PM due to shortened daylight hours: Range Hours (GP, Adv. Rifle, Practical Shooting Pits)Monday-Friday 10AM-7:30PMSaturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM https://bgslinc.com/hours-of-operation-2/
- IDPA at BGSL - Saturday, September 19, Pit 1 Match Details See match page for sign-up and match details: https://bgslinc.com/idpa-bgsl/ Match Director and CoordinatorLin Edwards(859) 576-3515
- CCDW Class - Sunday, September 20: 9am-3pm BGSL Members $65Non-BGSL Member $75Participants must shoot 20 rounds.Class size limited to 10: call office at 859-858-4060 to reserve a spot.