To find out what events are happening at BGSL and what ranges/pits are reserved for event use, please refer to the BGSL Events Calendar. If you are traveling in to use a range/pit and there is event scheduled, you may want to call the General Purpose Range office to see what range/pits are still available for member use during the event.
Latest Event Posts
- Cancelled: BGSL Multigun: Red October - Event CANCELLED due to concerns about coronavirus and an abundance of caution Saturday, October 24Rifle Only — style points awarded for Warsaw Pact Rifles BGSL Multigun on October 24 has been invaded by the Commies! This month we will have a fun departure from our standard multigun format and instead host a rifle-only themed match […]
- October SASS at BGSL - Sunday, October 25, 9AM, in Pistol Pit 4. Cowboy Action Shooting at its finest! Registration: 9:00-9:30Safety Briefing: 9:30Match Begins: 10:00 Match Director:John Derrick, a.k.a Poker(859) 382-0892 For additional information, see the SASS at BGSL page:https://bgslinc.com/sass-bgsl/
- Muzzleloader October Offhand Shoot - Sunday, October 25, at 1:30PM Monthly open offhand shooting match. Match includes 2 novelty targets, a big and little bull at 25 yards, and both bulls at 50 yards. Three shots downrange at each target. Match starts at 1:30 PM. Show up early to practice and socialize. $15 entry fee. For more information, call Steve […]
- 2020 Hunter Orientation Dates - The Hunter Orientations are mandatory if you plan on hunting at BGSL. Orientations will be held in the Youth Lodge on the days and times below: Thursday, August 6th @ 7:00 PM Saturday, August 22nd @ 9:00 AM Thursday, September 3rd @ 7:00 PM Saturday, September 12th @ 10:00 AM Saturday, October 3rd @ 10:00 […]
- ABRA Club Match - Wednesday, October 21 Advanced Rifle Range Shooters must pre-register with the Match Director (see below) in advance of the match, to assure that there is adequate space for everyone.Match starts at 4:30PM. Shooters should show up at least one hour early for sign-in and set up. Match Director:Steve DuVall859-533-1558(email or text if possible)firstname.lastname@example.org ABRA Website: https://www.abra.guru/
- NSCA “The Great Pumpkin Shoot” - October 17-18 100 Main100 Super50 Target events available Get more detail and sign up on Score Chaser or contact the Shotgun Office at 859-858-4458.
- ABRA Kentucky State Tournament - Sunday, October 18, 1:30PM Advanced Rifle Range This match was moved from the 11th to the 18th due to anticipated bad weather on the 11th. Shooters must pre-register with the Match Director (see below) in advance of the match, to assure that there is adequate space for everyone.Match starts at 1:30PM. Shooters should show up at least […]
- Cancelled: Bluegrass Regional Classic XXIII: GSSF at BGSL - OCTOBER 17-18, 2019 Bluegrass Regional Classic XXIII The GSSF has cancelled this weekend’s Glock Match at BGSL due to shoot size, multi-state participation and current COVID-19 concerns. For match schedule, links to sign up, etc., see the event page on Facebook or contact the match director for more information or to volunteer to work on […]
- GP Range Hours Change - The days are still getting shorter… Starting today, Tuesday, October 6, GP Range (including Adv. Rifle and Pits) will be closing at 7:00PM : Range Hours (GP, Adv. Rifle, Practical Shooting Pits)Monday-Friday 10AM-7:00PMSaturday-Sunday 9AM-7:00PM https://bgslinc.com/hours-of-operation-2/
- 2020 Kentucky State Steel Challenge Championship - October 9-10 This is the 4th Annual Kentucky Steel Challenge State Championship. It will be an 8-stage (all SCSA classifiers) match in half-day format. There will be 3 sessions (Friday morning, Saturday morning, & Saturday afternoon), and competitors will shoot all 8 stages in one session. A maximum of 2 guns per session, at this […]
- Bryan Station Muzzleloaders Open Table Match - Saturday, October 10, 11AM 10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $20 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at 11AM and start practice at 12PM. Our 3 tables are under a covered shed, and we’ll shoot rain or shine, but we prefer shine. We have a […]
- General Membership Meeting, October 6, 2020 - The monthly BGSL General Membership Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, October 6, in the BGSL clubhouse at 7pm. Come get an update on the club, share your feedback, and enjoy fellowship with other BGSL members. We will be following all current health and safety guidelines regarding spacing, room capacity, etc., and food service. Win […]