To find out what events are happening at BGSL and what ranges/pits are reserved for event use, please refer to the BGSL Events Calendar. If you are traveling in to use a range/pit and there is event scheduled, you may want to call the General Purpose Range office to see what range/pits are still available for member use during the event.
Latest Event Posts
- Bluegrass Regional Classic XXIV: GSSF at BGSL - OCTOBER 16-17, 2021 GSSF@BGSL: Event on Facebook Glock Sport Shooting Foundation www.gssfonline.com
- KY STATE FITASC/SUPER SPORTING CHAMPIONSHIP - October 15-17 See details and sign up at:https://app.scorechaser.com/tournament-KNBA0PJGDX0VQc For more information, call the Shotgun Office at 859-858-4458 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth 3D Archery Event - 2-4PM, Saturday, October 23 The Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League’s Youth Committee will host a Youth 3D Archery Event from 2-4PM on Saturday, October 23, in the Old Archery Division Area. Please contact Nelson Bottoms by emailing him at email@example.com for more information on this event or to sign up for it. Supporting Sponsors
- 2021 Kentucky Steel Challenge State Championship - The Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League will be hosting the 2021 Kentucky Steel Challenge State Championship on October 8th and 9th. This is our fifth year with this very popular match. There are still spots available on Friday and Saturday, if you are interested in shooting the match. A link to the match information and registration […]
- Bryan Station Muzzleloaders Open Table Match - Saturday, October 9, 11AM 10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $25 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at 11AM and start practice at 12PM. Our 3 tables are under a covered shed, and we’ll shoot rain or shine, but we prefer shine. We have a […]
- 59th Annual Fall Interstate Flintlock Team Shoot - Saturday, October 2, 2021 Due to flood damage at Ft. Boonesborough State Park, the usual location of this shoot, the match was held on the Muzzleloader Range at the Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League for the second year in a row, but, unlike last year (with severe covid restrictions), the Pennsylvania Team came to Kentucky in […]
- General Membership Meeting Tuesday, October 5 - The monthly BGSL General Membership Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, October 5, in the BGSL clubhouse at 7pm. Come get an update on the club, share your feedback, and enjoy fellowship with other BGSL members. We will be following all current health and safety guidelines regarding spacing, room capacity, etc., and food service.
- October USPSA at BGSL - Sunday, October 3, monthly (1st Sunday) USPSA at BGSL match. The Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League will be hosting our monthly USPSA match this Sunday, October 3rd starting at 10 am. Registration is preferably on Practiscore at the below link. In person registration will also be available starting at 9 am on October 3rd, and the […]
- 2021-2022 Hunter Orientations Dates - Hunting season is just around the corner. For BGSL members who wish to hunt, read the 2021-2022 Hunting Guidlines (linked below) and contact Don Smallwood at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. For the 2021-2022 seasons: Proposed Dates (Subject to change as needed) Saturday, August 7th @ 9:00 AM Thursday, September 2nd @ 7:00 PM Tuesday, September […]
- CANCELLED: NRL22 at BGSL, September 19 - Sunday, September 19 If you would like to find out more, start with the NRL22 at BGSL page, where you can find links, signup information, match schedule, contacts and other information about NRL22 at the Bluegrass Sportsmen’s League. For any unanswered questions, email NRL22@bgslinc.com.
- IDPA at BGSL: Saturday, September 18 - Saturday, September 18, Pit 1 For general information on IDPA at BGSL:https://bgslinc.com/idpa-bgsl/ See details and sign-up for this match at:https://practiscore.com/bgsl-september-2021-idpa-match-clone/register Questions? Email: email@example.com
- Bryan Station Muzzleloaders Open Table Match - Saturday, September 18, 11AM 10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $25 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at 11AM and start practice at 12PM. Our 3 tables are under a covered shed, and we’ll shoot rain or shine, but we prefer shine. We have a […]