To find out what events are happening at BGSL and what ranges/pits are reserved for event use, please refer to the BGSL Events Calendar. If you are traveling in to use a range/pit and there is event scheduled, you may want to call the General Purpose Range office to see what range/pits are still available for member use during the event.
Latest Event Posts
- 2022 ATA Shoot Program at BGSL - ATA Shoots will start back up at BGSL in March. See flyer below for details and contact information.
- July USPSA at BGSL on Saturday, July 2 - SATURDAY, July 2, monthly (normally 1st Sunday) USPSA at BGSL match. The match is moving to Saturday for just this month to give everyone the opportunity to enjoy the rest of their 3-day weekend for Independence Day! Match Description and sign up on Practiscore Match Page: https://bgslinc.com/uspsa-bgsl/Match Director: USPSA@BGSLINC.com
- 2022 ACA Kentucky Open Casting Tournament - Saturday, July 16 The BGSL Casting Division will host the 2022 ACA Kentucky Open Casting Tournament on Saturday, July 16. Competitors will cast the 3 accuracy fly games in the morning and the 3 plug accuracy games after lunch. The tournament will begin at 9:00am.
- SASS at BGSL - Sunday, June 25, 9AM, in Pistol Pit 4. Cowboy Action Shooting at its finest! Registration: 9:00-9:30Safety Briefing: 9:30Match Begins: 10:00 Match Director:John Derrick, a.k.a Poker(859) 382-0892 For additional information, see the SASS at BGSL page:https://bgslinc.com/sass-bgsl/
- July 2022 BGSL Training Classes with Natalie Bohon - Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Friday, July 1; Friday, July 22; Friday July 29 (All classes are 6pm-9pm) This class is perfect for individuals ready to progress past their CCDW class. We will perform drills to develop defensive shooting skills on paper targets and rubber dummies. There is an e-learning that the student is encouraged to complete […]
- July 2022 BGSL Training Classes with Brian King - Intermediate Carbine Skills Drills Saturday, July 2, 9am-12pm Pick up where the June 4 Introductory Carbine Skills Drills left off. The Intermediate class is designed for the AR platform (this is not an NRA class) and is not a beginner’s class! Please be comfortable with manipulations, moving with the rifle, and getting into various and […]
- Youth 3D Archery Event - 10AM-12PM PM, Saturday, June 25 The BGSL Youth Committee will hold a 3D Archery Event followed by a hot dog roast Saturday, June 25, from 10AM-12PM. Meet at the Youth Lodge. There is no charge to participate, so this is a great opportunity for youth and their parents to get involved with an exciting sport. […]
- June 2022 BGSL 3 Gun - Saturday, June 25 For match day schedule and other information: see Multigun@BGSL web page. Match Director: email@example.com
- 2022 KY USPSA Section Championship - Update: Video Recap June 17-19 The Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League and the Bluegrass Pistol Club (BGSL Pistol Division) are proud to announce the third annual Kentucky USPSA Section Championship. This is a major match (up to 250 shooters) that grew out of the combination of the Section Low Cap and High Cap Matches forced by […]
- ABRA Club Matches in June 2022 - Sunday, June 5@3:00PM (Club Tournament), and Wednesday, June 22@6:00PM (Club Match) Participants should show up at least one hour early for sign-in and set up. Match Director:Steve DuVallEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org ABRA Website: https://www.abra.guru/
- June 2022 BGSL Training Classes with Natalie Bohon - Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Monday, June 20; Monday June 27 This class is perfect for individuals ready to progress past their CCDW class. We will perform drills to develop defensive shooting skills on paper targets and rubber dummies. There is an e-learning that the student is encouraged to complete before the class but it is not […]
- Jessamine County High School Team Wins 2022 Kentucky State High School Trap Championship - Congratulations to the Jessamine County High School Trap Team, who won a second state championship Saturday, June 11, on a beautiful day in Berea out of a field of 17 teams with some very stiff competition. The top 5 scores on the Jessamine County Team were: Tanner Gunn: 99 Hannah Ironmonger: 98 Daniel Lowery: 95 […]