Quicklink: BGSL Rifle_GP Qualification Target
Advanced Rifle Pass Information
- Explicit review of range rules and operating procedures.
- Successful completion of a skill test.
- Shooter must qualify to use the Rifle Range.
- Prework by Candidate: Complete the skill test target.
- Targets will be available at the GP range and can be downloaded from the BGSL website BGSL Rifle_GP Qualification Target.
- Shooter can try as many times as they like – no limit, no cost.
- Have successful target witnessed by the attending GP range RSO.
- Attend a range orientation session – These will be given on a regular basis. A schedule is posted at both the Rifle and GP Ranges and on the website. Note, the RSO will not be available to give the orientation during range live fire hours.
- At the end of the orientation session, there will be a written test. Provide target to the instructor and get qualification card signed.
Upon successful completion of all 4 steps, you will be qualified to shoot on the Rifle Range during the scheduled open shooting times. It is your responsibility to have the card with you if you want to shoot. The RSO may or may not recognize you and shall not to take your word that you are qualified.