To find out what events are happening at BGSL and what ranges/pits are reserved for event use, please refer to the BGSL Events Calendar. If you are traveling in to use a range/pit and there is event scheduled, you may want to call the General Purpose Range office to see what range/pits are still available for member use during the event.
Latest Event Posts
- Cancelled: April General Membership Meeting - BGSL General Meeting for April Cancelled The General Membership meeting scheduled for April 7 (next Tuesday) has been cancelled for the safety of the membership and according to state and federal guidelines during the coronavirus outbreak. Monthly membership meetings will resume in May if the situation allows and regular business will continue where it left […]
- 2020 USPSA Kentucky All Divisions Section Championship - June 12-14, 2020 The 2020 Kentucky Low Cap Section Championship and 2020 Kentucky High Cap Section Championship are going to be combined into an All Divisions 2020 Kentucky Section Championship scheduled for June 12-14, 2020. This will now be a full 3-day match shot in a single day format, staff and competitors shooting Friday, June […]
- Cancelled: 200 Yard Group Match - 29 March 2020, 9AM Centerfire Rifle Benchrest: 200 Yard Group Match Match Director: Brud Sheats firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARCH 2020 Events Cancelled by Pistol Division - In order to comply with new state and federal guidelines concerning the novel Coronavirus outbreak, the Pistol Division is cancelling all events until the end of March, at which time they will assess the situation again as far as monthly matches and events. The events cancelled include: IDPA scheduled for Saturday, March 21 SASS scheduled […]
- CANCELLED: IDPA at BGSL - Saturday, March 21 Match Setup begins at 8:45AM. Registration runs from 8:45-10AM; Match starts at 10AM . Pit 1. NEW SHOOTERSIf you have not previously shot an IDPA match at BGSL, you must be at the range at 8:45 but no later than 9:00 a.m. for a new shooter safety check and IDPA orientation. Match […]
- Cancelled: NSCA Sporting Clays Tournament - Saturday March 21 – Sunday March 22 100 Main and Super Sport, register at www.scoringpro.com
- CANCELLED: SASS at BGSL - Sunday, March 22, 9AM, in Pistol Pit 4. Cowboy Action Shooting at its finest! Registration: 9:00-9:30Safety Briefing: 9:30Match Begins: 10:00 Match Director:John Derrick, a.k.a Poker(859) 382-0892 For additional information, see the SASS at BGSL page:http://bgslinc.com/sass-bgsl/
- Cancelled: Muzzleloader Open Offhand Shoot - Sunday, March 22, at 1:30PM Monthly open offhand shooting match. Match includes 2 novelty targets, a big and little bull at 25 yards, and both bulls at 50 yards. Three shots downrange at each target. Match starts at 1:30 PM. Show up early to practice and socialize. $15 entry fee. For more information, call Steve […]
- Cancelled: March Steel Challenge at BGSL - Cancelled: Saturday, March 14, 8:30 AM Monthly Steel Challenge Match at BGSLSee match page for more details:http://bgslinc.com/steel-challenge/ When: Second Saturday of each month – Set up 8:30 , Registration Starts 9:00, New Shooter Check out 9:30, Match starts 10:00. **** New Shooters – (i.e. Any Shooter who has not had a new shooter check out […]
- Cancelled: Bryan Station Muzzleloaders Open Table Match - Saturday, March 14, 11AM Match Cancelled Season opener! 10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $20 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at 11AM and start practice at 12PM. Our 3 tables are under a covered shed, and we’ll shoot rain or shine, but we prefer […]
- General Membership Meeting - The monthly BGSL General Membership Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, March 3, in the BGSL clubhouse at 7pm. Come get an update on the club, share your feedback, and enjoy food and fellowship with other BGSL members.
- 2020 USPSA Kentucky Low Cap Section Championship - This match has been moved and combined with the Kentucky High Cap Section Championship into the Kentucky All Divisions Sectional Championship. See it here: