To find out what events are happening at BGSL and what ranges/pits are reserved for event use, please refer to the BGSL Events Calendar. If you are traveling in to use a range/pit and there is event scheduled, you may want to call the General Purpose Range office to see what range/pits are still available for member use during the event.
Latest Event Posts
- Toys for Tots Matches: Night and Day November 16-17 - Saturday November 16 Night Match We are hosting a Toys for Tots night match on Saturday November the 16th at Bluegrass Sportmen’s League. Registration will begin at 4:30 PM and we will go hot at 6:00 PM. Registration will be at the stat shack in Pit 4 and the match will take place in Pits […]
- November IDPA at BGSL - Saturday, November 16 Match Setup begins at 8:45AM. Registration runs from 8:45-10AM; Match starts at 10AM . Pit 1. NEW SHOOTERSIf you have not previously shot an IDPA match at BGSL, you must be at the range at 8:45 but no later than 9:00 a.m. for a new shooter safety check and IDPA orientation. Match […]
- 5/11/19 General Meeting - Former President Walter Miller Receives Lifetime Membership Good to see folks at the general membership meeting Tuesday night at the clubhouse. A special thanks for his record breaking eight years of service went out to former BGSL President Walter Miller in the form of a lifetime membership. The presentation was made by current President Tim […]
- Steel Challenge at BGSL - Saturday, November 9, 8:30 AM Monthly Steel Challenge Match at BGSLSee match page for details:http://bgslinc.com/steel-challenge/ When: Second Saturday of each month – Set up 8:30 , Registration Starts 9:00, New Shooter Check out 9:30, Match starts 10:00. **** New Shooters – (i.e. Any Shooter who has not had a new shooter check out at a […]
- NSCA Shoot - Saturday, Nov. 9-Sunday, Nov. 10 National Sporting Clays Association (NSCA) Shoot at BGSL Shotgun.
- Bryan Station Muzzleloaders Open Table Match - Saturday, November 9, 11AM The Bob Redding Memorial Match, our final Open Table Match of the year, including the Bob Redding Memorial Table Shoot Awards for the best shooting of 2019. 10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $20 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at […]
- ATA Trap Shoot - Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 11 AM. Amateur Trapshooting Association Shoot at BGSL. See the post on the KY Trap, Sporting Clays and Skeet Page for more detail, here:https://www.facebook.com/events/684933725325323/
- ABRA Club Match - Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 3 PM at the Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League’s Rifle Range. Match starts at 3:00 PM. Participants should show up at least one hour early for sign-in and set up. Match Director:Steve DuVall859-533-1558(email or text if possible)firstname.lastname@example.org ABRA Website: https://www.abra.guru/
- USPSA at BGSL - SUN, NOV 3 AT 8 AM, monthly USPSA match. United States Practical Shooting Association matches are held on the first Sunday of each month. Setup begins at 8 a.m., and registration starts at 9:30 and ends at 10:15. New shooter check at 9:30. Match starts at 10:30. For additional information and Contacts, see: http://bgslinc.com/uspsa-bgsl/
- SASS at BGSL - Sunday, October 27, 9AM, in Pistol Pit 4. Cowboy Action Shooting at its finest! Registration: 9:00-9:30Safety Briefing: 9:30Match Begins: 10:00 Match Director:John Derrick, a.k.a Poker(859) 382-0892 For additional information, see the SASS at BGSL page:http://bgslinc.com/sass-bgsl/
- 2019 ABRA Kentucky State Tournament - Sunday, October 13 at 1:30PM Auto Bench Rest Association Kentucky State Tournament at the Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League’s Rifle Range. Participants should be at least one hour (12:30PM) early for sign in and setup. Match Director:Steve DuVall859-533-1558(email or text if possible)email@example.com There are two remaining club ABRA matches at BGSL this year. See the ABRA […]
- Bluegrass Regional Classic XXII: GSSF at BGSL - OCTOBER 19-20, 2019 Come out and join us for some great family fun. This match is always a challenge for the experienced competition shooter as well as a great introduction for those with little or no pistol competition experience. Register online here or sign up at the match. NOTE the special registration link if you are shooting a pocket GLOCK or […]